<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

5/21/2010

You look up at your calendar and realize that it's late May! 

Holy. Moly.

This is the longest I've ever gone without posting. I extend my most sincere apologies.

*crickets*

Hellllooo? Am I the only one here?

Huh. I guess everyone got up and left. No worries; now I can write only what pleases me.

Ahem...

5/21
BM #1
6:45 AM
Consistency: Fudge-like

BM #2
7:15 AM
Consistency: Not to be Recorded

*squints eyes and looks into the distance*

Is that...? Is that...someone who is still reading my blog?

Welcome! I'll refrain from turning this blog into a diary of daily BM's if you promise not to post your BM's in my comments section.

Is it a deal then?

Ok, let's see...let's see...something to write about...

Have you ever gone through a really horrifying experience...and while it's happening, you know that you'd never want to repeat that experience again...but as time goes on, your horrifying memory fades? Like, "gee, getting into a car wreck wasn't so bad. I actually sort of miss the cool feel of the windshield against my face."

Put 2 and 2 together here, folks...

I'm thinking about a serious return to graduate school!

*Shudder*

I love watching those boxing matches where an 85-year-old former champion comes back into the ring to whoop the ass of some punk kid. That's what this is about. This could be my George Foreman grad school comeback.

On Wednesday evening, I spoke with the program advisers for a graduate program at my place of employment. I had no intention of a Fall enrollment, but they encouraged me to apply. I'm going to take the GMAT in July (my old GRE score is no longer valid. Schucks).

I don't know if I'll get in. If I get in, I don't know if I'll follow through with the program. I do know that I'm the type of person who prefers action to inertia, and I won't be able to make a proper decision until I've taken the steps to make it a realistic option.

Maybe that car accident wasn't so bad the first time around...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?