<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

4/01/2009

See Ya! Wouldn't want to be Ya! 

Do you remember what it was like when the school bell signaled the end of the day?

Good: school bell to end the day
Better: school bell before the weekend started
Best: school bell signifying the beginning of summer

Every single time I heard that bell, my heart would fill with pure unadulterated joy.

And as I grew older, it reached a point where I didn't quite require the bell...

it was just the tick of the clock past 5... and then...weeeeeee!

I still feel that at the end of every day, and during every approaching weekend, but today feels extra nice.

We're leaving for Madrid tomorrow...and then London for a bit. I'll tell Barack and Michelle that you all say hello. And who knows...maybe I'll even get to blog some of it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?