<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

3/25/2009

Question of the Day... 

How many five-year-olds do you think you could take on in a fist fight before feeling over-matched?

Let's just assume a few things...
- you wouldn't be looked upon as a creep for beating up little kids.
- the kids in question are hungry for battle.
- they have very sharp fingernails (as children often do).
- they have the ability to work as a team.

It's not an easy question.

At first, I was thinking five or six.

But doesn't that seem like an awful lot? I remember babysitting. Those kids were nuts; they beat me to a pulp...and they didn't even have the kind of blood lust that I'm talking about here.

So after some revision and additional thought...maybe three? perhaps four if I've had my morning coffee.

And does the answer to this question change from generation to generation? Are five-year-olds today more able to dole out punishment than five-year-olds of yore?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?