<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

3/17/2009

Challenge: Blog Every Single Day for a Week 

So I’ve decided to start blogging again. Small goals at first. Maybe…once per day for a week. Then I’ll shoot for a month. I like the Kerry who blogs. She’s really much more observant about the world than the other drone-like Kerry who piddles about the day and steps in every fresh pile of dog shit.

Every day I’d look around and think … “I should blog this!” So far this has been a marginally successful testimony of the past few years of my life. I like to have a record of the ‘Kerry of yore’ and the ‘Kerry of the present’ (Aside: ‘Kerry of the present’ is surprisingly like the ‘Kerry of yore’ except the ‘Kerry of the present’ talks in the third person and is much hotter). Of course, beginning to notice those huge piles of animal waste (don’t forget that we have a wide array of horse apples on the street too!) will just be icing on the cake.

So that was a huge build up for this one…sheesh. It’s almost as if I have to write something worth reading now…

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of Paul Krugman, it was the age of Geico Cavemen, it was the epoch of $2.00 gas prices, it was the epoch of sub prime mortgages, it was the season of Bud Light, it was the season of Guinness, it was the spring of baseball, it was the winter of basketball, it was the sentence that never seemed to end.

Okay, so Dickens I ain’t. I’m just the Kerry o’ the Present (sounds more Irish that way) and today is Day 1.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?