<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

11/11/2008

data, Data, DATA, WEEEEEE! 

I've had a lovely husband for three years, y'all. Three. Years.

I've gotta tell ya, it's so efficient to have a husband AND a best friend who are the same person. And you know we nerdy types are all about the efficiency. Efficiency in relationships is one damn tasty snozzberry.

The traditional 3rd anniversary gift is leather. I searched long and hard for a pair of assless chaps that Seth has been wanting for years (I assume), but just couldn't locate a pair in his size. So much for the leather. He received a brewing kit, and I'll have the pleasure of tasting many gallons of experimental cinnamon and cheddar beer. Tasty.

One thing I have to say about Sethie ...he understands his lady really well.

He got me a Garmin Forerunner.

Mmmm...running and data. It's like a dream come true. It's a portable GPS that gives data about your distance, pace, elevation, and time elapsed. Weeeeeee! And since it uses satellites, it's quite a bit more accurate than that Nike +iPod attachment that I've been training with.



So we went out for a test run today.

So many ways to analyze and evaluate our performance.

I dig it. Thanks, hubby!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?