<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

6/29/2008

I'm so sorry, Stacy and Clinton... 

So...everyday when I get dressed, I look in the mirror and say to myself, "What would Stacy and Clinton think?"



Oh. They'd tear me a new one, no doubt. They'd lock me in the 360 degree mirror room and leave me there until I was reduced to a sack of tear-soaked denim. Then they'd burn my wardrobe to release the demons. It wouldn't even make it to Goodwill.

*NEWSFLASH FOR THE HOPELESSLY UNOBSERVANT*

Current looking clothing has never been a priority in my life.

This has never been as apparent as it is in the South. ...where ladies wear dresses and high-heels to hang drywall. Seriously. When I was at a Habitat for Humanity build a few weeks ago, you would've thought that the gangway was a runway.

Silly me. I wore jeans.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?