<$BlogRSDUrl$>
|

12/14/2006

Regional Craziness! 

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. I've just spoken to 6 people at work who have never heard of mostaccioli before.

Zuh?

Mostaccioli, fried chicken, Italian beef sandwiches, and mashed potatoes. These are the staples of any party I've ever been to in Chicago.

What's mostaccioli? Is it stuffed with some kind of cheese? You mean you just eat it with the sauce?

Mostaccioli is as common as spaghetti to me. So people telling me that they've never heard of it before is like people not knowing what apple sauce is.

No wonder I can't get a good sausage pizza around here...crikey.

Please leave a comment telling me that you know what mostaccioli is so I don't think I dreamt it up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?